Panasonic 24PKH EcoNavi Inverter 2 Ton Split AC Price in Pakistan
ECONAVI Intelligent Sensor is able to monitor human location, movements, absence and sunlight intensity. It then automatically adjusts cooling power to save energy efficiently with uninterrupted comfort and convenience.
- Sunlight Detection - Adjust cooling & heating power to changes in sunlight
- Absense Detection - Reduces cooling and heating power when you are not around
- Area Search - Directs Airflow to wherever you are in the room
- Temprature wave - Rhythmic temperature controlled pattern to save energy without sacrificing comfort
- Activity Detection - Adjust cooling and heating power with your activities
- Advanced Air Purification with nanoe-G
- REMOVES 99% OF PM2.5 - Thanks to nano-sized ions, nanoe-Gcan remove particles smaller than 2.5 micrometers (PM2.5) in the air you breathe.
- DEACTIVATES 99% ADHESIVE MICRO-ORGANISMS - Deodorises adhesive odour (tobacco smell)
- IN-FILTER DEACTIVATION - With In-filter Deactivation, nanoe-G deactivates 99%* of bacteria and viruses trapped in the filter.
- Powerful Cooling - even at 55C
- Super Tropical Compressor
- A total sales of more than 4 million units of Panasonic Super Tropical compressors since 2001, with the world's highest reliability and quality, have been supplied to more than 25 companies and 10 countries.
- The powerful motor allows smooth starting at extremely low voltage condition. And it can be operative under much voltage fluctuation.
- More Quiet - Extremely quiet operation sound is operated by low noise muffler.
- Blue Fin Condenser - The condenser fins are specially blue-coated to enhance its durability. These specially coated layers serve as protection against corrosion from air, water and other corrosive.
- Waterproof Test - Potential problems are checked by tests such as showering the unit for a predetermined amount of time. Contact sections on printed circuit boards are also resin-potted to prevent adverse effects caused by an unlikely exposure of droplets to water.
- Cooling Capacity (BTU / h )
- Cooling Capacity (kW )
- EER / Btu/hW